Why should the 2013 Dodge Challenger be at the top of your list to consider? The 2013 Dodge Challenger harkens back to the 70s, bringing muscle car performance and styling to everyday driving! Faithful to the 1970-vintage Challenger that powered its creation, the Challenger features a cool design that should stand the test of time. It is unanimously praised by on-lookers as a cool-looking car and is as faithful to the original as has been done in recent years. We encourage you to take her out for a test drive; driving it brings a smile to our face and it seems to light up others as well. A MUST drive!! Let’s keep the main strengths of this car simple:
A muscle-bound exterior that radiates heritage — Athletic, muscle car styling. A beautifully sculpted hood. Chrome-tipped dual exhaust and a bright fuel filler door. Available 18-inch and 20-inch aluminum wheels. Available HID headlamps and Mopar® upgrades. An unforgettable rear spoiler and taillights.
When you’re experiencing g-forces high-performance seating is advisable - – A six-way power driver’s seat. Available Nappa leather trim. Class-exclusive seating for five. Best-in-Class rear headroom and legroom — 37.4 and 36.2 inches, respectively. That’s more interior room than Camaro and Mustang. In a Dodge Challenger, comfortable is an understatement.
Performance: 305, 375, and 470-HP engines
- Beast, beastlier, and beastliest.Dodge Challenger delivers a powerful and efficient lineup of engines crafted from a legendary lineage and tuned to outperform.
- 305-HP 3.6L Pentastar® V6. A five-speed automatic that’s 45 pounds lighter than last year’s model, and just as powerful — delivering 268 pound-feet of torque. It’s also Flex Fuel Capable.
- 372 or 375 HP 5.7L HEMI® V8. Even an engine that delivers 372 horsepower can be smart about fuel. With Fuel Saver Technology, the 5.7L HEMI® V8 automatically switches from 8 to 4 cylinders for greater fuel efficiency during crusing. The manual transmission delivers 375 horsepower.
- 392-cubic inch 470-HP HEMI® V8. This 392-cubic inch, throttle-hungry engine delivers all the classic raw power you’ll ever need. And its Fuel Saver Technology automatically switches from 8 to 4 cylinders for greater fuel efficiency.
PERFORMANCE TUNED SUSPENSION Because this much power requires a worthy ally — An array of available performance features and options improve balance, cornering ability and steering responsiveness to wield complete control over your Challenger and the road.
- Rear-wheel drive suspension system
- Performance brakes with vented rotors. Go from 60-0 mph in 110 feet (SRT® only)
- Adaptive damping suspension offers an impressive ride and handling (SRT® only)
Technology — SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Streaming audio. USB ports. Power to groove — The available Uconnect® 730N in the Dodge Challenger comes intelligently equipped with a 30 GB hard drive. Which is music to your ears, plenty of music in fact — enough storage for a library of up to 6,700 songs; that’ll help make any road trip fly by.
Remote keyless entry for a faster start — Performance starts before the Dodge Challenger ever does. When armed with your key fob, available remote engine start and a quick keyless entry are a click away.
Safety & Security — Real performance doesn’t happen by accident. It starts with a strong safety cage body structure with standard side guard door beams. Add: Electronic Stability Control. Rain Brake Support. Ready Alert Braking. And even Tire Pressure Monitoring to alert you when your tire pressure is low. Dodge Challenger goes beyond addressing Safety and Security issues. It actively prepares for them.
LOTS to love about the 2013 Dodge Challenger! Check out all of the cool features!
Tom O’Brien Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Greenwood location / Indianapolis location) has a great selection of New and Pre-owned Cars, whether it is a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Or Ram we have a great car for you. Come visit our large selection of new cars and used cars, or visit our user friendly online inventory for our great deals and offers. We proudly service the surrounding areas in and around central Indiana like Franklin, Noblesville, Avon, Plainfield, and Carmel. Whether you are looking to buy a new car or a used car we have the right car for you. We have two locations! One located on the south side of Indianapolis in Greenwood at 750 U.S. 31 N, and the second on the north side of Indianapolis at 4630 E 96th Street. We encourage you to chat * call (317-534-2256) * click (obrienauto.com) * to make an appointment to test drive a new or used car today! The O’Brien Automotive Family of dealerships has something for everyone!
From our family to yours: be “safe on the road, and happy motoring”!
“Our family works for you.
Your leading Greenwood, Franklin, Indianapolis, Carmel, Plainfield, Avon, Lawrence, Anderson, and Noblesville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Toyota and Scion Dealers!
Read Full Post »